Saturday, March 5, 2011

Late trip update

I know...I know, I apologise yet again for being a slacker. I meant to post some of these pics a when I got back from this trip, but life happened and I got side tracked...


These are some of the pics from Uganda, the few places I went to while I was there.
First curiosity trip was to Jinja- where the Source of River Nile is- and to Bujagali Falls, another recommended place to see.
Boat ride to the actual spot, where it all began
 
 the top left where there's movement is Lake victoria- River Nile is the lower left without much swirl around it
 Apparently Gandhi's ashes were dispersed in River Nile- Hence this memorial site

Same day, after Jinja, we stopped by Bujagali Falls...By now I was exhausted (water, water everywhere).
 Bujagali Falls
This crippled man was doing some extraordinary acrobats...you can't help but tip him big time.

No comments: