Monday, August 13, 2012

Ready | Set | Sail

It has been ages since I last posted anything here...and it's amazing how time flies regardless of what you do or not do. But here I am again finding that excitement again to share with you whatever I've been fascinated by these days...it will take some organization to even start to post long lost pics...so I will just start from this moment.

 My 5days | August 2012 Itinerary
Arriving at MIA from LAX seemed like a short no-scuffle-flight.
It was lovely being back in MIA after a few years. My cruise leaves from port of miami, so it was only wise to come in a day earlier to spend at least 24hrs with family. As much as I call my self an ex-Floridian, it occurred to me that I was much younger then, didn't drive, and definitely didn't quite explore the city. So this time I drove around in the limited time I had.
Stay tuned for more update on this trip. I've missed blogging for a while now. For more on what Jen and Moi wore each day...click here

DAY 1- AT SEA

making our way aboard the Carnival-Destiny
waiting for the ship to sail away
 The awesome Cabin-6-199


Room service...except that 5piece of salmon translated to 5different servings...lol
(I wonder what they thought of us in the kitchen)

No comments: