Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 2 in Kampala

This has been my 2nd night in Kampala, finally made it in at 9pm Sunday. First I almost got in trouble whiping out my camera at Entebbe airport which is no camera zone...but good thing I got away with one session. Monday was a national holiday(women's day). It rained(poured) for a bit and we(aunt and cousin) stepped out to explore afterwards. We went to Garden City(mall) to purchase some items, grabbed some dinner and headed back at dark.
So far, Humura Resort has been good to us...we've had to change rooms after the 1st night b'cos somethings didnt work...but generally everyone seems quite welcoming.
we took a walk from Makerere University today...I survived the traffic and stare so...bring it on!

Internet hasn't been the best but I'm glad I'm able to update a bit today

No comments: